Phoenix Heroes is a registered Community Interest Company (CIC) supporting veterans UK wide that are trying to deal with Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Working with local organisations that provide outdoor group activity projects for our veterans.
We also offer support outside of these activities and network those that are looking for employment across our veteran business networks. We are well established within the security and event industry and can offer seasonal and contract work to those that wish to change direction in their career path. At times there may be a requirement to offer financial support to those that need that little extra help to get their lives back on track. We believe that all of the above creates a strong support platform and we are making a difference.
Why Support Us
We rely on donations from organisations and the UK public, without this support we would not be able to offer the full range of services to our veterans. We are a veteran Company supporting veterans so we have a great understanding of what is needed, what works and how important it is to bring veterans together again, interacting back into society can be one of the most difficult things for veterans to do whilst going through the transition period, dealing with PTSD at the same time only makes this more difficult. .
The work that we are doing coupled with the outdoor activity projects that our local community organisations are delivering is really making a huge difference to people’s lives, not only our veterans but also their families and friends of which need our support too.
How can you help?
There are many ways to get involved, a few are listed below:
- Fund Raising – do your own fund-raising in the name of Phoenix Heroes
- Make a Donation – make a one-off donation or sign up to our monthly direct debit donation facility.
- Sign the Phoenix Heroes Pledge – by signing our pledge it will show that you are committed to showing your support.
- Donate gifts – gift donations are ideal to circulate for social and online raffles, examples: football tickets, signed sports shirts and photos etc.
- Display our logo – by displaying our logo and link to our website on your own business platform or social media will help us reach out to more veterans across the UK that need our support.
Need Our Help?
If you are a veteran or family member that needs a little help then please contact us, the projects that we are involved in really do make a difference. Remember we are veterans supporting veterans and have a common ground when it comes to understanding your needs.